California & Federal 2021 Labor Law Posters (available in English or Spanish)
All GSFVCC Members will receive one free all-in-one posters.
The Chamber’s all-in-one employment law poster provides the newest mandatory California and Federal notices. Keep postings up-to-date to meet business requirements, protect employers from posting fines, and diminish employee disputes.
It's never too early to start preparing for next year. Pre-order your 2021 State & Federal Labor Law Posters now - for your workplace and your remote workers' workplaces.
There will be a mandatory new Transgender Rights, Pregnancy Disability, and Discrimination & Harassment postings for Spanish posters. In addition, there are a number of new laws for 2021 that will also impact the required postings and pamphlets including:
- California Minimum Wage notice
- EDD's Notice to Employees
- California Family Care and Medical Leave and Pregnancy Disability Leave notice
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee notice (DFEH 185 Pamphlet)
- California Paid Family Leave pamphlet
Please note that pre-ordered 2021 Posters will not be immediately shipped but will be shipping as soon as the state and federal agencies release all updated postings.