California & Federal Labor Law Posters (available in English or Spanish. Paper version or Laminated versions available.
Compliance Alert: The 2019 all-in-one poster includes mandatory updates to the California Minimum Wage notice and the EDD Notice to Employees for January 1, 2019, plus recommended updates to the DFEH Discrimination and Harassment notice dated June 2018.
Reminder: On July 1, 2019, the City of Los Angeles Minimum Wage minimum wage increases to $13.25/hour for employers with 25 or less employees and $14.25/hour for employers with 26 or more employees.
In addition to the State & Federal All-in-One Poster we offer, you must post the City of Los Angeles Wage Poster as well. You can download the City 2018 Minimum Wage poster FREE at https://wagesla.lacity.org/#for-employers
If you are not within the City of Los Angeles and/or your employees travel into other cities within Los Angeles County, you also need to post the Los Angeles County Wage Poster which you can download FREE at https://www.lacounty.gov/minimum-wage/
These convenient 28" x 44" all-in-one poster contains the 18 state and federal employment notices every California employer must post—even if you only employ one person in California.
Be sure to display a poster in each business location where employees can easily see it and read it. You'll need both English and Spanish poster versions if you have Spanish-speaking employees.
Remember, you must separately post the Wage Order(s) specific to your industry. Use the CalChamber's free Wage Order Wizard to identify which of the 17 industry Wage Orders you need.
Choose from a paper or laminated (recyclable) all-in-one poster in English or Spanish:
- Single poster with required California and federal notices
- Option to add Poster Protect® required updates coverage (see separate item to purchase Poster Protect)
Required California and Federal Employment Notices:
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace (DFEH)
- Healthy Workplaces/Healthy Families Act of 2014 - Paid Sick Leave
- Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW
- Notice to Employees (EDD: UI, DI and PFL)
- California Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Cal/OSHA)
- Notice to Employees-Injuries Caused by Work (Division of Workers' Compensation)
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment (DFEH)
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee
- Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA Leave) and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Whistleblowers Are Protected
- Time Off to Vote
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Emergency Contacts
- Payday Notice