Webinar - Labor Law Update - What You Need to Know in 2020
This webinar provides you with the latest California employment law related updates, compliance and regulatory issues, and the opportunity to network with our legal practitioners and other HR professionals.
You’ll get comprehensive, actionable programming that provides you with the information you need to protect your organizations and manage your company’s risk.
Reasons to Attend
- Get a clear understanding of the complex world of workplace legislation and court decisions that impact how you do business.
- Learn about the latest regulatory activities in the implementation of California employment laws.
- Identify and address common pitfalls that can put your organization at risk, such as pre-employment screening, FLSA compliance and sexual harassment claims.
- Get tools, tips and resources that help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation.
- Build your network of peers and resources.
Who Should Attend
- Small Business Owners, Management and HR professionals who need to know what’s next in workplace law & legislation seeking to successfully position their organizations.
- Anyone seeking practicable, actionable guidance on workplace management.
- Small Business Owners, Management and HR professionals seeking to build compliant organizations and manage risk.
- Business Owners and Managers who want to hear from lawyers and leaders on how workplace law affects them.